Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's Late And I'm Tired, So This Won't Take Long

Well, tough taters.

While I continue trying to retrieve my previous two blogs (Technology. Bah!), I decided to spread myself thin with a third (!) blog. You know, an interim blog. Like the Toyota Tercel your neighbor four houses down got for his dumb kid, except now the kid doesn't want it, so he drives it to work amidst much snickering among his Lexus-cruising coworkers. The Tercel is, of course, going to be replaced sometime between Christmas bonus and junior being rejected by UNC Law School. The problem is that I keep forgetting to write down my passwords for these blogs, so when the blog companies refuse to help an old fart out, I have to move to an interim blog.

That's why we're here. While you were asleep, I decided to keep driving through this internet countryside without a map. Hey, I'm a guy and guys don't use maps. Too unmanly -worse, in fact, than letting your woman make you hold her purse while she "won't be a second" in that lingerie shop she just stepped into while other guys looked at you pityingly. So we ended up in another cul-de-sac in the ethernet equivalent of Dekorah Iowa. Deal with it. I'll figure this out. Heck, I might even be able to retrieve the password this time -and if that happens, we're in fat city, baby. According to the instructions that came with this blogsite, I can even give these ramblings a neat-looking background, unless you want me to put up curtains or something.

Anyway, it's late and I'm tired. I'm going to bed so that some dumb kid can scoot past my apartment door, startling me awake by yelling, "Over here! The fire crackers are over here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment